It’s that time of year again – the time for consuming as many pumpkin flavored foods and drinks as possible. Here is a great recipe for individual pumpkin pies. These are perfect for Halloween parties or for keeping in the fridge for those late-night cravings.
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ⅔ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease 12 cup cupcake pan.
- In a bowl stir together flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk
- Add dry ingredients in the mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine.
- Fill the pan with ⅓ cup of the mixture in each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 20 minutes than remove them from the pan and let them cool completely. Store them in the fridge.
- Top the cupcakes with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top before serving.
(Submitted by guest contributor Alexandra Olsen.)