French Toasts Roll Ups:
prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4-5 minutes
over all time: 15 minutes
3-4 slices of any type of bread (your choice)
2 or 3 eggs
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
3 teaspoons of granulated sugar
Optional: syrup or powdered sugar
If desired, other fruit works to. Makes great strawberry banana roll ups
- Remove crust on all sides of bread.
- At one of the short sides on the bread spread a good amount of Nutella. Be careful not to put too much on or it might not roll up.
- Wash, cut, and layer on the strawberries or your choice fruit on top of the nutella half. Make sure to cut up the fruit relatively small so that it’s easier to roll. Once the Nutella and fruit are placed on the edge, roll till the end of the bread.
- Whisk two or three eggs in a medium bowl set aside.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar on a flat plate.
6. Here comes the messy part: carefully dunk in the egg making sure to coat the whole roll. Then, roll in the cinnamon sugar till completely covered.
7. Take the rolls and cook them in a greased pan on the stove. It doesn’t take to long to cook these, but do make sure the egg is cooked through.
8. Once cooked top with either syrup or powdered sugar and eat.