Pizza Mac & Cheese:
prep time: 0 minutes cook time: 50-60 minutes overall time 50-60 minutes
2 cups of any macaroni noodles
a bag of mini pepperoni
2 cups of half and half
½ cup of marinara
¾ teaspoon of dried oregano
½ cup of sun dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
italian or regular bread crumbs
¼ cup of cream cheese parmesan
8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the noodles once boiling. Cook the noodles til tender.3. Strain pasta, set aside about 1 cup of noodle water for additional steps later on.
4. In a sauce pan, combine half & half, oregano, and crushed red pepper place over heat to simmer for 15 minutes stirring often.
5. Add cream cheese and stir so that there are no chunks in mixture. Once that is done mix in the cheddar and mozzarella cheese until sauce is smooth.
6. Add the macaroni and the previously set aside cup of water. Will soak up the excess liquid.
7. Stir in the marinara sauce, sun dried tomatoes and mini pepperoni.
8. Once thoroughly mixed pour into a 13×9 inch pan. Evenly sprinkle the breadcrumbs and Parmesan over the baking pan.
9. Put into the oven for 10 minutes to lightly brown the noodles and bread crumbs until crispy.
10. Take out the let stand 10 minutes then serve.